We believe in an agile way of developing with short iterations, so we use SCRUM as the basis of our software development. To ensure excellent quality of our solution we follow the DevOps practice. For the international expansion of our platform we are looking for a Requirements Analyst.
This is your kind of job if you like to:
- engage with the Product Owners and other stakeholders on the requirements, scenarios and definition of done
- be part of Agile development teams and discuss the requirements with them and break them down to concise roadmaps and stories
- be part of (international) projects and interact with many different stakeholders inside and outside the organization
- facilitate workshops to get to your result efficiently and effectively with groups of people. Formats like story mapping, event storming, liberating structures are part of your tool bag.
We don’t really care about the label your work has had in the past. Some people may call it an Information Analyst or Business Analyst: as long as you have experience in gathering business and software requirements and breaking those down in user stories in Agile environments.
What are you going to work on?
- Work with the PO and (internal and external) stakeholders to have clear requirements written as epics and (BDD) user stories
- Work with the PO and Test Engineer on scenarios for automated and manual testing
- Work with the Agile team to remove bottlenecks improve the Agile process where needed on an ongoing basis
- Visit partners and clients with regards to ongoing projects to discuss requirements. These are Energy companies and institutes, Car manufacturers, Charge Point Operators and consortia of companies involved in European research. Some international travel is involved.
It’s important you know about:–
- How to ask questions and listen to the answers
- Agile, Scrum, writing user stories
- Workshop facilitation
- Software development: we expect you to have worked with development teams before, but not have done software development yourself
- User testing: acceptance testing, or other forms of scripted tests
Nice to have experience:
- User experience, and UX testing
Not so obvious nice to have experience:
– Experience in wholesale energy markets and know what a kwh is
- Eager to learn and flexible; you are open to work with various techniques.
- Fluent in English
- Great social and communicative skills.
- Tremendous drive, in particular for sustainable mobility and energy.
Why work for Jedlix?
- Work on cool things and have impact. Electric cars and renewable energy are here to stay and with Jedlix you are on the forefront of this clean disruption! Don’t take our word for it; check out presentations from Elon Musk, Tony Seba or Maarten Steinbuch and see why electrification is the top priority in the automotive industry.
- A multi-national team (Norwegian, Greek, German, Polish, Turkish, Canadian, Moroccan, Belgian, French, Frisian, Indian, oh and yes Dutch) with many different backgrounds.
- Competitive salary and opportunity to grow with the company. We also cover travel costs, have a flexible vacation policy and many low-key social events.
- Fun and Ownership; we have a dynamic team so we expect your opinion on what technologies to use or what to improve. This will also ensure a steep learning curve while working for Jedlix.
- Work with great new products, (cloud) technologies and corresponding innovative partners like Tesla, Renault and BMW. Team-up with a diverse range of energy players, varying from large global corporates to local vibrant start-ups