Our software platform and apps connect the charging of electric vehicles with renewables and energy markets. This supports the integration of renewable energy into the energy system and lowers the costs to charge electric cars. The best of both worlds! We do this in a unique and innovative way by integrating with the connected systems of car manufacturers and charge point operators. Jedlix is partnering with parties like Tesla, Renault, BMW and energy market players like international utilities, grid companies and ventures. As a cleantech start-up we are backed by Dutch renewable energy utility Eneco and Groupe Renault.
We believe in an agile way of developing with short iterations, so we use SCRUM as the basis of our software development. To ensure excellent quality of our solution we follow the DevOps practice. For the international expansion of our platform we are looking for a Senior Qualtity Engineer.
This is your kind of job if you think of testing as a Quality process:
– Work with the PO and (internal and external) stakeholders to have clear requirements written as Gherkin scripts
– Create (in some cases from scratch) automated integration tests, end to end tests, front-end tests, performance tests, load tests, basically every kind of test you think makes sense (except unit tests)
– Work with (and coach) developers on quality assurance
– Help to ensure the platform is proven to be scalable and reliable for the future
– BDD and specifically Gherkin and Cucumber
– Automated Testing techniques (and tools like Selenium)
– Test and Behavior Driven Development
– Coaching developers on quality assurance
– Continuous- Integration and Deployment tools like Jenkins, GitlabCI
– Programming experience, preferable in one of these languages C#, Node or Python
– Microsoft Azure / Cloud
– Code quality standards
– Experience in wholesale energy markets and know what a kwh is
Tell us why you think you are the perfect candidate. Show us who you are. We are interested in the projects you have done in the past and which techniques you would advise us to use. Contact us at +31 6 389 14 993 or email@example.com.
Tell us why you think you’ll fit right in. More than just your resume we are interested in the projects you have done in the past and what your idea is of sustainable e-mobility. Contact Jorg van Heesbeen at+31 6 389 14 993 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.