Junior Finance & Office Manager
To accelerate the international expansion of our operations, we are looking to recruit a junior Finance & Office Manager. You will solve challenging problems and support business growth through a deep understanding and control of our finance and business model. The ideal candidate is passionate about cleantech and a strong analytical mindset.
Finance Management: leading ad hoc financial analysis to help the business scale and assess business profitability :
- Coordinate and support the month-end close process,
- Manage the suppliers and customers invoicing and payment,
- Lead and participate as the key finance stakeholder in cross-functional teams, in particular in the EV flexibility monetization activities of Jedlix on various European energy markets,
- Manage the reporting on monthly/annual financial and operational performance metrics,
- Monitor, improve and/or create new analytic dashboards to measure performance and profitability
- Set and implement a business control structure
- Support the Management team on short and long term business planning.
Office Management: includes managing the onboarding process of new employees, being the first point of contact for HR-related matters, eg, salary admin, pension fund, company team events.
What you will bring:
- A quantitative thinker able to use numbers to communicate and validate critical concepts as well as able to extract insight from data,
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment,
- Superior attention to detail, project management skills,
- Excellent financial modeling skills,
- Strong analytical and communication skills with an ability to articulate financial views to business teams,
- Independent and entrepreneurial with the ability to work with minimal direction,
- Excellent interpersonal skills and natural ability to integrate and collaborate in an international team environment,
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in a finance administration position, preferably in a start-up environment,
- Tech-savvy and a Master or Bachelor degree in finance, economics, or business administration,
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
Nice to have qualifications:
- Understanding of the energy markets and trading,
- Experience in an IT platform environment & tech-savvy,
- Understanding of e-mobility concepts and industry,
- Excellent analytical skills and experience with BI tooling (e.g., SQL, PowerBI, Excel).
Why work for Jedlix?
- Work on things that really matter! Electric cars and renewable energy are here to stay, and with smart charging market leader Jedlix, you are at the forefront of this clean disruption!
- Competitive salary and the opportunity to grow with the company (Salary up to €4,500 gross per month, depending on profile & experience)
- Work with great new products, technologies and corresponding innovative automotive (Renault, Tesla, and BMW) and energy (Eneco, Total, Next Kraftwerke) partners
- Fun and Ownership; we have a small and agile team, so we value your opinion to shape our strategy and way of working. Also, table tennis, pool table, a football table and a fridge with beers.