To accelerate our international expansion we are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our technology and business partners. You will solve challenging problems and support business growth through a deep understanding of our stakeholders needs combined with business insights and applied analytics techniques.
An ideal candidate is passionate about cleantech, has a strong analytical mindset and a deep understanding of data processing and visualization.
- Communicate proactively with our businesses partners and translate their needs into clear user stories for the product development team
- Extract actionable insights that drive business decisions, through analysing large, complex data sets
- Develop, maintain and enhance trading strategies to valorise maximum value of smart charging in energy markets
- Produce intelligence through data analysis and articles to assist business and product development
- Develop automated data processing workflows to streamline business reporting capabilities
- Monitor, improve and/or create new analytic dashboards to measure performance
- Stay on top of trends in analytics, measurement and optimization and be the driver for innovation in this area
What you will bring:
- Tech savvy and a master’s degree in an appropriate field of energy related study or work experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent analytical skills and experience with analytical tooling (e.g. SQL, PowerBI, Excel)
- Experience with statistical programming languages such as R/Python
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Ability to work autonomously and in a structured manner
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Fluent in English
Nice to have qualifications
- Understanding of e-mobility concepts and industry
- Experience with software development and testing
- Fluent in another language such as German or French
Why work for Jedlix?
- Work on things that really matter! Electric cars and renewable energy are here to stay and with smart charging market leader Jedlix you are on the forefront of this clean disruption!
- Competitive salary and the opportunity to grow with the company
- Work with great new products, technologies and corresponding innovative automotive (Renault, Tesla and BMW) and energy (Eneco, Total, Next Kraftwerke) partners
- Fun and Ownership; we have a small and agile team, so we value your opinion to shape our strategy and way of working. Also, table tennis, pool table, a football table and a fridge with beers